When you go into the comment section of the Amazon Seller community, you’ll basically see that getting your Amazon account suspended twice is the end of the world. Most of them are not wrong because getting your Amazon account suspended makes it twice as hard to appeal. In addition to that, your funds might get frozen. You can’t get your hands to a dime in your Amazon funding account, but the money will stay in your account. However, upon reactivation, your fund will be automatically available for you. There are horror stories from sellers who didn’t get to reactivate their account for a long time and some that weren’t replied to ever.
I can’t guarantee you anything, and there’s no magic process to go through in order to reactivate an account. Every situation is unique; however, if your second suspension was validly deactivated, you might have a hard time regaining back your account. Worse, you might even get a lawsuit from your repeated violation either from a manufacturer or a customer.
- What you want to do at this point is to decide to stop in the future whatever got you suspended the second time around.
- Secondly, you have to appeal again there’s really no other way but to explain your side of the story again.
- If you’re lucky enough to be entertained by a representative, give them everything that they require from you.
- If they reply to your second appeal, they will request from you a comprehensive plan on how you will address the current problem and future problems to come moving forward. If you don’t know how to create a plan, search for “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.
- If you have a ready draft of your plan, click the Appeal button in their reply. The Appeal button can be found in the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central.
- After sending your plan, you’re in for the excruciating waiting game. They will review your case and your plan again. Then they’ll decide from there if your eligible to be a seller on Amazon again.
- If in the event you haven’t submitted an acceptable plan in 17 days, Amazon will cancel your offers and will freeze your account (if it hasn’t been frozen yet).
- To get more information about account suspension, ask for help in the Seller Central Help community or better yet hire a professional to focus on your case.
While selling on Amazon marketplace sellers are always afraid for suspension, as it’s a risk to the income and reputation for the sellers. If you’re a seller at amazon and just got a suspension, no need to hesitate as it can be reinstated by making a perfect appeal to the seller team at Amazon. TheAppealGuru is the best known service provider for Amazon sellers account, they work in deep & guide you through the process of getting your seller account reinstated with the professional appeal service. Also you will be guided for prevention techniques, which can help you to prevent such suspension in future by Amazon.